"To empower children and families to experience God's love as revealed in the ministry of Jesus Christ".
HERE IS A GREAT WAY TO GIVE!
Great news! We now offer Online Giving. Whether you would make a one-time contribution or a recurring contribution, you now have the ability to do that online quickly and safely. Get started by clicking here
OLD STONE COFFEE HOUSE
The vision of the Coffee House is to be a welcoming and accepting place where people can find nourishment for their souls! Sunday Mornings in Jones Hall from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Pastor's Bible Study & the Men's Group meet in person and via Zoom.
- Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 PM (every other week)
- Pastor Bible Study at 6 pm. Join in person (in the J.O.Y. room) or via zoom (meeting id: 305 296 2393). Each week is a stand-alone lesson. Come for as many as you would like.
- Bell Choir Rehearsal at 6:30 PM (every other week)
- Men's Group
Meeting in the JOY room & via Zoom on Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 AM
* Led by John Calleja--has been meeting every Thursday for over 40 years!
* We are being joined each week by Pastor Fletcher Anderson from North Carolina, and by other men from Boston and Alabama...
* We have just started a new series of devotionals by the great Chinese Pastor, Watchman Nee--John ends each week's reading the day before.
* Open to any man--most of the group aren't even KWMC members!
- In-person: Traditional Worship, 11:00 AM
- In-person: Old Stone Coffee House, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Live on Facebook: Old Stone Coffee House, 9:00 AM
- Live on Facebook: Worship, 11:00 AM
3rd, Dr. Ann McFarland
4th, Renee Ortiz
6th, Nicholas Monsalvatge
15th, Lisa Canaday
16th, Emil Loether
17th, Dewey Warner
20th, William Spottswood III
21st, Charles Getter
22nd, Nathan Gay
24th, Virginia Spottswood
25th, Jeanne Tindel
26th, Carolyn Blackwell
28th, Sandy Quillen
30th, Herb Kebschull
9th, Gale & Velma McNulty
13th, Jesus & Brandi Ortiz
28th, Richard & Betty Carraway
2nd, Jerry Peschke & Neva Townsend
19th, Scott & Jeanne Rickert
22nd, Don & Lorraine Tacke
28th, Bill & Andrea Spottswood
30th, Fred & Mary Ann Riley