"To create communities of healing, hope & grace. Together we engage in the community, build up faith, and transform the world."
HERE IS A GREAT WAY TO GIVE!
Great news! We now offer Online Giving. Whether you would make a one-time contribution or a recurring contribution, you now have the ability to do that online quickly and safely. Get started by clicking Give Online
The Southernmost Ding Dong Hand Bell Choir is in need of ringers. We rehearse on Thursday evening from 6:30 to 7:30. If you can read music you can ring handbells.
The choir is always looking for singers who would like to join us on Sunday mornings. Rehearsals are from 7 pm - 8 pm on Wednesday evenings. If you are interested call Jim Cutty at 248-249-7341.
- Happy Hearts Sewing Circle 9:30 am. Gather with others who craft for a purpose. They make our pillows, prayer shawls, and more!
- Confirmation Classes 6:00 pm. For youth in 6th - 12th grade who are ready to claim their faith as their own.
- Pastor Bible Study 6:00 pm. Join in person (in the J.O.Y. room) or via zoom (meeting id: 305 296 2393). Each week is a stand-alone lesson. Come for as many as you would like.
- Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 pm. Meets in the Choir Room.
- Men's Group Meets via Zoom on Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 am. This group has been meeting for over 40 years! Men from all over the US gather together for a time of devotion.
- Caring Cards 10:00 am. This group learns to create greeting cards through paper crafting. Cards are then used to share care with others.
- Bell Choir Rehearsal at 6:30 pm meets in the Choir Room
- Traditional Worship in person only at 8:30 AM
- Old Stone Coffee House, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM in person or join online here.
- Adult Sunday School, 9:30 AM in the J.O.Y. room.
- Traditional Worship in person at 11:00 AM or online here.
- Children's Church during the 11:00 service.
- Youth Group during the 11:00 service
DATE WITH PAINT
Friday 3/24- come join this fulfilling small group and explore your God-given creativity!
Even if you've never painted before or don't think you have an ounce of artistic talent you will get something out of it from socializing, an impressive snack buffet, and learning something new! Doors open at 6:30 and we start painting at 7. Call Maj Johnson at 305-587-8455 to sign up. "We promise you will have fun!"CALLING ALL YOUTH
1) Youth Group meets every Sunday during the 11:00 service
2) The group will not meet during Spring Break (3/19 & 3/26)
3) On March 4 we will be heading to Fort Lauderdale for a youth event. Please contact Eddie (609-408-1124 & Eddie_Williams32@yahoo.com) if you would like to attend. We need accurate numbers.CHILDREN'S MINISTRY
Easter Family Event
March 11, 2023
10 am-12 pm
For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/easter-family-event-tickets-522085129677This Month's Musicians
3/5 - Juliana MacDowell
3/12 - Terrell Brown
3/19 - Kim Jade Fry
3/26 - Michael Elliot Moon