United Women in Faith is a supportive, inclusive Christian membership organization where women like you grow spiritually, develop as leaders and serve and work to create a world in which all women, children, and youth thrive. United Women in Faith is celebrated as the women's ministry of The United Methodist Church.
Our members nurture one another in the community and support U.S. and international projects and partners improving the lives of women, children, and youth with their prayers, volunteer and advocacy efforts, and financial gifts.
We meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month. Please contact the church office for more information at 305-296-2392.
Why should I join United Women in Faith?
United Women in Faith is a community of women committed to their mission. As a member you can take advantage of many opportunities, including the following:
- Prayer, Bible studies, and spiritual retreats.
- Hands-on mission in local communities.
- Mission education experiences.
- Leadership development and training opportunities.
- Supporting work with women, children, and youth.
- Partnership with women in missions in the country and around the world.
- Advocacy for social justice issues, including those pertaining to the environment, domestic violence, immigration, and the many other concerns that impact the lives of women, children, and youth.
- Engagement in racial justice issues.